Hi, I am Julie Philp.
I love taking your photos, my family, and lots of chocolate.
In today’s fast and digital world, we snap a photo on our phone-maybe post it online, but most likely it just takes up storage on our devices.
It is time to slow that down.
I want to preserve your history by creating long lasting memories-making sure you are able to hold these beautiful moments in your hands and giving you the high quality touches your snaps of life deserves.
I started this journey with video for years and as I fell more in love with the light, I fell more in love with showing it off. Photography gives me that gift to reflect that moment of light for others.
- God and being Catholic
- Living everyday with my little family
- Meeting clients, taking photos, and hearing their stories.
- The smell of Frankincense
- Finding the next best thing at Aldi.
- To visit the Pacific Northwest someday
- Win one Instagram giveaway-just one.
- Enter the Great British Bake Show-then ultimately cry after getting kicked off first round.
- Get better at playing piano.
- Be better at Johnny (my husband) in one sport. Only one sport.
- Listen patiently to my husband as he retells an episode from The Office line for line.
- Carry a toddler and chunky baby up and down stairs a billion times a day.
- Make a mean batch of beignets. If you have never had one-stop-go to New Orleans, and then come back to me.
I highly recommend Julie Philip Photography. Julie was amazing to work with. Not only did she capture the spirit of my family in her pictures, but the entire photo session was so much fun. We laughed and really just enjoyed being a family together. Julie really brought out the best in us with her fun and engaging personality.